The Petroleum Products Act gives the Commission the authority to regulate petroleum prices and license petroleum outlets.
Filings & Applications
Petroleum Applications – Decisions
Petroleum Applications – Archived
- PC19-003 Minimum and Maximum Mark-up for Retail Gasoline
- Assessment Order 2021-Petroleum Rates Assessments – January 6, 2021
- Petroleum – Retail Gasoline and Diesel Outlet – Fortune Travelstop Inc.
- Petroleum – Notice of Application – Retail Gasoline and Diesel Outlet – Parkland Fuel Corporation – October 18, 2017
- Petroleum – Notice of Application – Granville Enterprises Inc. – September 15, 2014(Version française)
- Petroleum Forms
- Current License Fees
- Designated Outlet License Classes and Methods of Dispensing
- Provincial Gasoline Tax Information