Instructions on how to file an appeal are contained in the Frequently Asked Questions below.
Planning Appeals – Current
- LA21025 – Clare Fagan v. City of Summerside – October 26, 2021
- LA21024 – Lucas & Jennie Arsenault v. Minister of Agriculture and Land
- LA21019 – Deborah Dennis v. City of Charlottetown
- LA21014 – Gloria & Douglas Seager v. Minister of Agriculture and Land
- LA21013 – Andrea Battison v. City of Charlottetown
- LA20014 – PEI Energy Corporation v. Rural Municipality of Eastern Kings – Notice of Hearing
Planning Appeals – Decisions
- LA21021 – Douglas MacArthur v. City of Charlottetown & Pan American Properties Inc. – March 2, 2022
- LA21018 – Landfest Company Ltd. v. Town of Stratford – March 29, 2022
- LA21012 – Andy Gallant et al v. Minister of Agriculture and Land
- LA21004 – Brian R. MacKay v. Minister of Agriculture and Land – February 10, 2022
- LA21001 – Don Read v. City of Charlottetown – February 24, 2022
- LW20001 – Jaycee Sabapathy and David Sabapathy v. Minister of Transportation, Infrastructure and Energy – February 17, 2022
Planning Appeals – Archived
- LA21022 & LA21023 – Goops Wooldridge & Laurena Wooldridge and Robin Boutillier & Brian Chandler v. City of Charlottetown and Gordon Perry – January 27, 2022
- LA21026 – Monica Kelly, Marilyn Kelly, Glen Kelly, & Debra Kelly v. Minister of Agriculture and Land – WITHDRAWN
- LA21020 – Tim James Holdings Ltd v. Town of Three Rivers – WITHDRAWN
- LA21016 – Derek Morgan & Levent Erdogan v. Minister of Agriculture and Land – WITHDRAWN
- LA21015 – Laura Morgan v. City of Charlottetown – WITHDRAWN
View all archived applications.
Anyone wishing to file an appeal related to Highway Access, Unsightly Property, or Heritage Places should contact the Appeals Administrator for details on filing.
Philip Rafuse, Appeals Administrator | email@example.com | 902-892-3501