The Commission hears appeals relating to land use, including municipal and ministerial planning decisions, under the Planning Act and other provincial statutes.
Instructions on how to file an appeal are contained in the Frequently Asked Questions below.
Planning Act Appeals
Planning Appeals – Current
- LA21024 – Lucas & Jennie Arsenault v. Minister of Agriculture and Land
- LA21021 – Douglas MacArthur v. City of Charlottetown
- LA21018 – Landfest Company Ltd. v. Town of Stratford
- LA21019 – Deborah Dennis v. City of Charlottetown
- LA21014 – Gloria & Douglas Seager v. Minister of Agriculture and Land
- LA21013 – Andrea Battison v. City of Charlottetown
- LA21012 – Andy Gallant v. Minister of Agriculture and Land
- LA21004 – Brian MacKay v. Minister of Agriculture and Land
- LA21001 – Don Read v. City of Charlottetown
- LW20001 – Jaycee & David Sabapathy v. Minister of Transportation and Infrastructure
- LA20014 – PEI Energy Corporation v. Rural Municipality of Eastern Kings – Notice of Hearing
Planning Appeals – Decisions
Planning Appeals – Archived
- LA21026 – Monica Kelly, Marilyn Kelly, Glen Kelly, & Debra Kelly v. Minister of Agriculture and Land – WITHDRAWN
- LA21020 – Tim James Holdings Ltd v. Town of Three Rivers – WITHDRAWN
- LA21016 – Derek Morgan & Levent Erdogan v. Minister of Agriculture and Land – WITHDRAWN
- LA21015 – Laura Morgan v. City of Charlottetown – WITHDRAWN
- LA19009 – Brown’s Volkswagen, Phillips Suzuki, Centennial Auto Group and Cathy Feener v. City of Charlottetown
View all archived applications.
Legislation (Planning Act)
Anyone wishing to file an appeal related to Highway Access, Unsightly Property, or Heritage Places should contact the Appeals Administrator for details on filing.
Philip Rafuse, Appeals Administrator | firstname.lastname@example.org | 902-892-3501