The Commission hears appeals relating to land use, including municipal and ministerial planning decisions, under the Planning Act and other provincial statutes.
Instructions on how to file an appeal are contained in the Frequently Asked Questions below.
Planning Act Appeals
Planning Appeals – Decisions
Planning Appeals – Archived
- LA19009 – Brown’s Volkswagen, Phillips Suzuki, Centennial Auto Group and Cathy Feener v. City of Charlottetown
- LA20002 – Hill-Bay Holdings Inc. v. City of Charlottetown – APPEAL WITHDRAWN
- LA20-06 – Matthew Richard v. City of Charlottetown – Decision and Order No. – December 30, 2020
- LA19015 – Jessie Frost-Wicks et al. v. City of Charlottetown
- LA19012 – PEI Energy Corporation v. Rural Municipality of Eastern Kings
View all archived applications.
Legislation (Planning Act)
Anyone wishing to file an appeal related to Highway Access, Unsightly Property, or Heritage Places should contact the Appeals Administrator for details on filing.
Philip Rafuse, Appeals Administrator | email@example.com | 902-892-3501